Latest Estimated arrival date to US Ports
Please allow ~2 weeks for bike to arrive assembled at your local store.
Roscoe 20, Azure 20 wheel – In Stock NOW !
Roscoe 20 is a mid-fat kids mountain bike designed to build confidence on the trail. It takes cues from the adult Roscoe, but this ride was built from the ground up for kids. 2.8″ mid-fat tires, a 1x drivetrain, and a wide-range cassette make Roscoe the ideal bike for little rippers who want to build skills and have a ridiculous amount of fun keeping up with Mom, Dad, or an older sibling. Fit for riders 45-52″ tall.
The final word
Give a kid a Roscoe and youll make a mountain biker for life. Mid-fat tires and a wealth of kid-specific design details make this bike the perfect introduction to the trail. If your little one is ready to tag along when you hit the singletrack, this is the kid-friendly set-up thats made to build confidence, skills, and a healthy obsession with the worlds greatest activity.
Why youll love it
– Theres no family outing as fun as a trail session, and Roscoe is the ideal kids bike for building great memories
– This isnt a small adult bike—its built from the ground up for kids, by people who know exactly what works for them and what doesnt
– When youre learning to ride, simplicity is best: a 1×8 drivetrain lets kids focus on keeping the rubber side down
– The kid-specific frame geometry has a sloping top tube that makes it easier to hop on and off
– The rear brake caliper is tucked into the frame to help prevent damage from laying the bike down
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||Alpha Silver Aluminum, 20”|
|Fork||Roscoe 20” alloy|
|Headset||VP 1-1/8”, semi-Integrated|
|Axles||Front: 100mm ThruSkew
Rear: 141mm QR
|Rims/Wheels||20” alloy, 28-hole, schrader valve|
|Hubs||Front: Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 100mm ThruSkew
Rear: Formula DC-2241, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost141, 5mm QR
|Tires||Chen-Shin, 20 x 2.80”|
|Crankset||Alloy, w/guard, 127mm length|
|Chainrings||32T steel chainring|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge|
|Chain||KMC Z8.3, 8 speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TX80|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SunRun cassette, 11-34, 8 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus M315, 8 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 580mm width|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 60mm length|
|Brake Levers||Kids’ alloy brake lever, black|
|Brakes||Tektro MD-M280 mechanical disc, 160mm rotor|
|Saddle||Kids’ 20” size, padded|
|Seat Post||Bontrager alloy, 27.2mm, 12mm offset, 250mm length|
* Subject to change without notice.
There are no reviews yet.