FX 1 is a hybrid bike with a lightweight aluminum frame and quality parts that perform wherever you like to ride. Its perfect for anyone looking to get out more, ride as a family, do a bit of exercise, or commute to work on a versatile bike backed by a lifetime warranty.
Its right for you if…
– You want to get out and ride more, and youre looking for performance where it really counts: a lightweight frame, wide range of gearing, and strong wheels. You also want a great value and the confidence of Treks lifetime warranty.
The tech you get
– A lightweight aluminum frame; 21 speeds so theres always a right gear for your terrain; strong, double-walled wheels with wide, stable tires; and mounts that make it easy to accessorize your ride with racks, fenders, lights, fitness trackers, a kickstand, and more!
The final word
– FX 1 is a versatile hybrid bike at a great value. Its built with a lightweight aluminum frame, performance parts that keep the price in check, and strong wheels built on double-walled rims. This hybrid is perfectly suited to a variety of uses, from casual riding to exercise and commutes.
Why youll love it
– This bike brings families together, gets people away from screens, and lets you enjoy time outside
– Its versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether thats riding for fitness, commuting, or cruising to the farmers market to pick up groceries
– Its easy to accessorize with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and more!
– You can pair FX with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favorite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S
– Like every Trek hybrid, its backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||Alpha Gold Aluminum, rack & fender mounts, DuoTrap S compatible, cantilever brake mount, 135mm QR|
|Fork||FX Steel, threadless steel steerer, rack mounts, cantilever brake mount, 405mm axle-to-crown, 100mm QR|
|Headset||1-1/8-inch threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole, schrader valve|
|Hubs||Front: Formula FM21 alloy, 100xmm QR
Rear: Formula FM31 alloy, 135mm QR
|Spokes||14g, stainless steel, silver|
|Tires||Bontrager H2 Comp, wire bead, 30tpi, 700x35c|
|Crankset||Forged alloy, 170mm length|
|Bottom Bracket||VP BC73, 68mm, threaded|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY510, 34.9mm clamp, top swing, dual pull|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus M310|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SunRace MFM300 freewheel, 14-34T, 7 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus EF500, 7 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Riser, steel, 25.4mm, 30mm rise|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 25.4mm clamp, 10 degree|
|Brakes||Tektro alloy linear-pull|
|Pedals||Wellgo nylon platform|
|Seat Post||Bontrager alloy, 27.2mm, 12mm offset, 330mm length|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Lithium Grey / Small||601842358047||1042794||FX115332295Y|
|Lithium Grey / Medium||601842358030||1042795||FX115137994Y|
|Lithium Grey / Large||601842358023||1042796||FX115702993Y|
|Lithium Grey / X-Large||601842358016||1042797||FX116963409Y|
There are no reviews yet.